Utilizing premium WS2812(B) Pixel LED strip technology, we are able to achieve full RGB color capabilities, extreme durability, expandable features, and ultra-brightness!
Our pixel blade is one of the brightest, most detailed, illuminated saber blades to date! Using 125 RGB 60ma LED pixels allowing you access to:
- Unlimited color options
- Scrolling Ignition & Retraction (controllable with select soundboard manufactures)
- Extreme detail with realistic flicker, pulse, and flash on clash effects (controllable with select soundboard manufactures)
- Durable enough to withstand combat sessions; as the strips are foam diffused & protected while being incased within a 1/8” inch thick-walled polycarbonate.
- Each LED Pixel Blade kit comes standard with non-indexing blade/hilt PCB sockets from The Custom Saber Shop.
Each blade comes standard at approximately 32” inches in length.
These blades are only compatible with boards that support LED Pixel technology. Please check with your driver/soundboard’s manufacture/manual to see if they support programable LED pixel strip technology & which power supply and procedures are required to get your board to operate correctly with your blade.
As safe practice, we recommend only using single HIGH-DRAIN protected 3.7v Li-Ion 18650 or like cells with your board to power your blade.
Current supporting boards currently are:
- Naigon’s Igniter 2
- Plecter Lab’s Nano Biscotte v4+
- Plecter Lab’s PRIZM v5+
- Plecter Lab's Crystal Focus X
(Completed saber shown not included, pictures are for reference only!)
Need help with your saber build? Don't know which parts to get? We're here to help! Feel free to Contact Us!
ALL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED, TESTED AND VERIFIED WORKING FROM OUR SHOP.
We offer a 30 day repair warranty on our LED Pixel blades that only covers defections due to workmanship. You will not be charged for warrantied repairs. The customer needs to pay for shipping back to the shop.
We do offer a repair fee of $50 for blades damaged out of warranty. Customer must pay all shipping fees.
LED Pixel Blade Kit
There are no returns or refunds on DIY items.
We offer a 30 day repair warranty on our NeoPixel blades that only covers malfunctions due to workmanship. You will not be charged for warrantied repairs. The customer only needs to pay for shipping back to the shop.
We do offer a repair fee of $50 for blades damaged out of warranty. Customer must pay for shipping fees.