This is a digital STL file that will allow you to 3D print your own chassis unit that is designed specifically for the Transcendence hilts.
This model requires a keystone 1042p battery holder. This allows for an accessible/removable battery solution.
Pictures shown are for reference only, and do not include any physical items.
Models shown are printed from Nylon using SLS printers and NOT your standard FDM printer. Your printed results will vary depening on your printer, speed, temperature, and/or filiment used. Your prints will most likely have supports that will need to be carefully removed and sanded to ensure proper fitment.
- 1.24" OD
- All-In-One wire management friendly design.
- Designed for Plecter Labs CFX, although can also work well with Proffieboards.
- Dual 12mm AV switch sockets; x1 recharge port socket. (fits 2.1mm plugs)
- 8.64" total unit length.
- Fits Keystone 1042p 18650 Li-Ion Battery holder. (not included)
- Fits 1" LED unit or neopixel socket.
- 1.11" speaker socket fits most 28mm speakers. (Will not fit extra large bass speakers.)
- 1.24 x 8.64 x 1.24 inches