When the lost Jedi, Ezra Bridger, was found on Peridia, he needed to construct a new lightsaber... Now you can own it!
The "Peridian Knight" is a limited-series prop fx saber collaboration between Ignition Saber Co. and Dark Force Custom Sabers!
- Meticulously replicated design from the television show "Ahsoka"
- 5-axis CNC machined from T-6061 Aluminum
- 1" blade profile
- 11.79" total hilt length
- General ID of 1.18" (bottom grip section)
- Black anodized grip and neck accenting
- Removable rear grip section
- Switch box actuator card
- Dual tactile momentary switch PCB
This listing is for installed versions of the Peridian Knight.
Installed versions come with the following:
- Your choice of Proffie or Crystal Focus X soundboards
- Nylon MJF 3D printed chassis
- 9-pin PXL connector
- dual tactile momentary switches
- 18650 high-drain battery
- 28mm Bass Speaker
- 5" Micro USB Data Cable
- Li-Ion USB charger (wall adapter not included)
- Optional Kinetic Force Feedback FX (Proffie Only)
- Optional 34" PXL Blade.
DIY empty hilt versions can be found HERE.
Installed Peridian Knight Ezra Bridger Prop FX Saber
Empty hilts, kits, blades and/or products that are modified, can possibly be modified, or require assembly by the end user, are classified and sold as DIY items. We can not accept returns or exchanges on DIY items.
Installed sabers, electronic kits, and cores are fully covered only if the customer has purchased the optional warranty coverage plan at the point of purchase. Items out of warranty may be subject to repair fees, depending on the repair/replacement required.
We no longer warrant or accept repair claims on blades.
Warranty Coverage includes coverage for product repair/replacement at any time for 1 year from the date of purchase.
To initiate a warranty, return, or repair claim please Contact Us.
Returns can only be made on completed sabers as long as the saber is functional and in "like-new" condition. RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 15% RESTOCK FEE.