This saber is a inspired take on the classic "thin-neck" design! It also happens to be my first CNC machined hilt. It's one of a kind! I'm also happy to say that it includes some of the most cutting-edge saber tech available!
The design includes a sleek powdercoat color scheme consisting of matte silver with bronze wire wrapping.
- Blue Illuminated momentary switch for ignition & deactivation. Also doubles to access Mute on Boot and multiple sound fonts.
- Three preloaded soundfonts (Lightmeat, Darkmeat, and Greymeat).
-A 2w mini speaker; along with the Plecter Labs Nano Biscotte v4 soundboard! Which is a highly configurable and customizable via onboard microSD card.
- Utilizes our new multi-colored LED Pixel Strip powered NeoBlade™! Allowing for the brightest, most realistic illuminated saber experience available; with no loss in durability or removability! With use of the features present in the Plecter Labs NBv4 soundboards; you now have unlimited customizable color options per soundfont (3 preloaded- Red, Green, and Blue). Realistic blade scrolling during ignition and retraction and flash on clash!
-Blade color and flash on clash colors can be changed and edited via the boards SD card.
- Custom hilt design includes threaded components for quick access to a custom machined PVC chassis; allowing for easy access to the board's microSD card.
- Built in recharge port system (charger & kill key included); charges the single cell, high-capacity 18650 Li-Ion battery, for up to 40 min. in continuous use! [It's recommended to keep the kill key in the saber when not in use.]
DUE TO THE HIGH-DRAIN REQUIREMENTS OF NEOPIXEL TECHNOLOGY- PLEASE BE SURE TO CHARGE THE SABER BEFORE USE; AS LOW POWER LEVELS CAN CAUSE TEMPORARY LOADING ISSUES AND AVOID THE BLADE FROM ACTIVATING.
"The Origin" Nano Biscotte v4 Powered Custom Saber *SOLD*
I do not offer returns or exchanges on custom sabers, all pieces are sold as is; and are made "one-of-a-kind" and are thoroughly tested before leaving my shop. However, I do offer a 30 day repair warranty on my custom work that only covers malfunctions & defects due to workmanship. Any defects & damages caused from misuse by the customer; is not covered under warranty.
You will not be charged for warrantied repairs. However, it is up to the customer to provide shipping ONLY back to my shop for any repair warranty. The warranty is void if I see that there is any tampering or modification to the saber that may have lead to it's malfunction.
I do offer saber repair services for sabers outside of the warranty. Rates depend on the damage and repairs needed.
Separately, I offer a repair fee of $35 for NeoBlades™ damaged out of warranty. Customer must pay shipping fees.